Caring, effective attorneys serving clients across Illinois for nearly 40 years.
- Facing medical staff disciplinary action?
- Need help with a Blue Cross/Blue Shield or Aetna Audit?
- Have questions about a kickback or self-referral issue?
- Need information about HIPAA or Illinois privacy laws?
- Setting up a medical practice?
- Facing a covenant not to compete?
We help family care doctors, specialty physicians, nurses, pharmacists, chiropractors, optometrists, social workers, psychologists, and other healthcare professionals in Illinois.
- Need representation before the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR)?
- Did you receive a deficiency letter from the IDFPR?
- Need help with your IDFPR license application?
If you are applying for a real estate broker, apprasier, funeral director, barber, nail technician, or locksmith license, we can guide you through the process. We also help security guards keep their PERC card up to date.
- Are you being denied visitation with your grandchild?
- Have questions about who can petition for grandparent visitation?
- Wondering what it takes to get guardianship of your grandchild?
- Want to learn about grandparent visitation from the attorney who wrote the law?
We’ve helped hundreds of parents and grandparents win their grandparent visitation cases. We also handle other family law cases, such as divorce, custody, visitation, and child support post decree matters.